The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) are a group of 20 public, autonomous institutes of management education and research in India. IIMs are registered as societies under the Indian Societies Registration Act. Each IIM is autonomous and exercises independent control over its day-to-day operations.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral Research Programme.
Study Subject: These fellowships will be awarded in theory and practice of management.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover following:
- Each fellowship will carry a Stipend of Rs.40, 000/ p.m.consolidated, depending on the level of prior experience of the chosen candidate.
- In addition, a contingency grant of Rs.50, 000/- per annum will be provided.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Candidates with a Ph.D. Degree can apply within five years of completion of Ph.D. The thesis must be in appropriate disciplines.
- Applicants must have a consistently good academic record and demonstrated research potential.
- The age limit for applications for the PDRFs is a maximum of 35 years (this limit may be relaxed by 5 years for women and reserved category applicants).
Nationality: Indian applicants can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their PhD.
How to Apply: The application forms must be sent via post.
Application Deadline: The Application Deadline is May 30, 2017.