Independent Field Advertiser (IFA) Bursary Scheme 2018 for Young South African Professionals
IFA (Independent Field Advertiser) are the network marketing division of Clientèle Life, a financial service provider. Since the IFA Bursary Scheme was initiated in 2009, more than R8 million has been invested in bursary awards for more than 80 students in South Africa.
Bursaries will be awarded to children of active IFA members, in their chosen field of study.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Under 21 years old on bursary deadline (30 April)
- Achieved a minimum average of 60% in Matric
- The biological child/ under legal guardianship of an active IFA
Please ensure that you read the IFA Bursary Rules before applying.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the IFA Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Alternatively, you can download the latest application form from: www.ifa.co.za/become-an-ifa/ifa-bursary
The following items should accompany your application form:
- ID documents/ birth certificate (certified copy)
- ID photo attached to the form
- Motivational letter written by the applicant (why you require funding and why you should be considered for a bursary)
- Motivational letter written by your parents/ guardians
- 2 testimonials (one from an educational official and one from a respected community member)
Current Matric students: Grade 11 final results (certified copy) AND Matric June results or progress report (certified copy)
- Students who have completed Matric but not yet studying at a tertiary institution: Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Current tertiary students: Matric certificate (certified copy) AND latest academic results (certified copy)
Complete application forms and all supporting documents must then be submitted in one of the following ways:
PO Box 1316
2) Hand delivered:
Clientèle Head Office:
Clientèle Office Park
Cnr. Alon and Rivonia Roads
30 April annually.