Last updated on August 6th, 2017 at 08:39 pm
- Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage (AMCH)
- Cognitive, Computational and Social Neurosciences (CCSN)
- Computer Science and Systems Engineering (CSSE)
- Economics Networks and Business Analytics (ENBA)
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
Numbers of Scholarships: 36; one (1) scholarship is reserved for candidates willing to write their doctoral thesis in applied economics and management under the joint supervision of a promoter from the IMT School.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must have completed and obtained a degree equivalent to at least 4 years of university studies. (Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on the condition that their bachelor’s degree is awarded before they enrol at IMT.)
Nationality: Applicants from all around the world are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have university degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Applicants have to upload the documents in PDF or any other non-modifiable standard format (i.e.: JPEG, JPG, GIF). The maximum size is 3MB for each single attachment. If the file is too heavy, it can be uploaded as a ZIP file as long as it is in PDF (or another non-modifiable format).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July Annually