Imperial College Business School is is delighted to invite applications for Entrepreneurship Scholarship to pursue full-time MBA Scholarships to study in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: One award of £23,500 is available.
Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong track record as an entrepreneur who has experienced the full life-cycle of a start-up – from opportunity recognition through market entry to growth and maturity, and possibly having exited the business
- A clear desire to continue your entrepreneurial journey at Imperial, and to contribute to enterprise activities within the Business School and entrepreneurial life across the College.
- Ambitions to scale an existing idea or business plan through the skills, network and experience you acquire during the MBA.
- Your responses to the scholarship questions, as outlined below.
- Your performance during the admissions process, including your written application, interview performance and your professional references
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a strong track record as an entrepreneur who has experienced the full life-cycle of a start-up – from opportunity recognition through market entry to growth and maturity, and possibly having exited the business.
Test Requirement: If students are taking the GMAT, they will need an overall score of at least 600 – although a stronger score will add more weight to your application. If students are taking the GRE, they will need to achieve minimum scores of 156 (new test) or 550 (old test) in the verbal, and 158 (new test) or 740 (old test) in the quantitative sections.
English Language Requirement: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
How to Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for the Full-Time MBA and submitted your answers to the questions below by 23 June 2017.
- Why are you the perfect entrepreneur for Imperial College Business School to offer a scholarship for the Full-Time MBA?
- How would you use the MBA to further your entrepreneurial ambitions?
Your answers can be submitted in the format of your choice (such as a written statement, PowerPoint presentation or video) either as part of your application if you are a new applicant for the 23 June 2017 deadline, or via email if you have already applied for the programme.
Shortlisted candidates may be invited to an additional interview before a final decision is made.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 23, 2017.