Offers are currently available for The IMD MBA Scholarships for candidates who demonstrate exceptional leadership understanding and are passionate to pursue their MBA at IMD, this scholarship award is powered by IMD Switzerland and eligibility criteria is of the essence.
Application Deadline: 3oth of September, 2017.
Courses start January 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): IMD Switzerland
Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered at the University MBA program
About the Award: IMD offers a variety of MBA scholarships and applicants may apply to several simultaneously, however only one scholarship can be awarded per candidate. Scholarships are granted subject to nomination by the scholarship selection committee, acceptance into the program and confirmation of candidate’s intention to participate in the program by paying the advance deposit of CHF 15,000.
IMD’s choices of scholarship participants continuously earn them the accolades for offering an educational experience second to none. Applying for the IMD MBA program develops technical competence, self-awareness and moral judgment of any candidate.
Type: Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- A candidate is only eligible for the program if they have been accepted into an IMD MBA Program.
- Accepted candidates who demonstrate exceptionally strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the Financial Aid Application
- Good academic results (GMAT)
- Strong reference letters
- Steady career progression
Number of Awardees: 3 scholarships are awarded each year
Value of Scholarship: CHF 200’000 (to be split between the winners of the scholarship)
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of course
How to Apply:
- Candidates must submit a 750-word essay on the following topic: “It has been said that success in business requires flexibility to be responsive, but also commitment to a recognized set of values. Discuss using your personal and professional experience.”
- Candidates must submit a completed MBA Financial Aid Application Form (when requested) and submit their essay using the IMD MBA Scholarship Template.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and scholarship template and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Award Provider: IMD, Switzerland