The ICN2 offers competitive fellowships to talented students who wish to develop a research career at one of the top European institutions in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide fellows all the support they need for the proper development of their research career.
ICN2 actively promotes international and interdisciplinary research. As such our PhD students are strongly encouraged to undertake mobility actions, such as research visits abroad (including industrial placements
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the following:
- Fellows will benefit from the ICN2 PhD Programme, which comprises a structured training path with scientific seminars, and technical and transferable skills training throughout the duration of their PhD, plus periodical monitoring and evaluation activities.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken at European institutions
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have obtained a Master or equivalent degree in a field of science related to the ICN2 research activities or group they would like to join by the date of incorporation.
- Have an excellent academic record and the strong commitment to scientific research. Previous research experience is highly regarded.
- High Level of English.
- Specific additional eligibility requirements may apply depending on the funding schemes available.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a Master or equivalent degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have high Level of English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- A cover letter.
- A full CV including contact details.
- Reference letters
- Academic records (if the transcripts are not in English, Catalan or Spanish, applicants should also attach a translation in one of the mentioned languages).
- Applicants should select 3 groups in the application form in which they would like to work.
Application Deadline: Contact Employer.