The İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship program in Turkey
Turkish government invites international students in all level programmes in the field of related medical science to apply İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Program. This medical scholarship is a full scholarship and will cover all fees.
The İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Program will be provided for Associate, Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD degree. İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship program includes the fields of medicine, dentistry, pharmaceutics, nursing and veterinary medicine.
The scholarship will cover Allowance, Accommodation, Tuition and Fees, Health Expenses, Turkish Language Course, Transportation.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Being a citizen of a foreign country (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship program),
- For vocational schools and undergraduate programs: Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic year- preferably from science-based high schools,
- For masters and PhD programs: Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equal to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic year,
- For vocational schools and undergraduate level, applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1992,
- For masters level applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983,
- For Ph.D. level applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1978,
- Candidates who had not or have not been granted a scholarship in the vocational, undergraduate, graduate and specialty level he/she is applying for, by a Turkish government institution,
- Candidates who are currently studying in a university or a vocational college in Türkiye cannot apply for the same level,
- Graduate applicants who have completed his/her undergraduate or master’s education in Türkiye must submit ALES (Academic Staff and Graduate Education Test conducted by ÖSYM) or its international equivalent exam deemed acceptable by the universities they are applying to.
You may find the detail information of the scholarship award at this link. Please visit it to learn further.
Please contact the scholarship provider
Website and Application Link
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde* (Capo Verde), Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, The Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep., Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, FYR, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, RB, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep., Zambia and Zimbabwe