SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are now been submitted for the IAS-STS Long-Term Fellowship Programme for International Fellows2018-2019, only rligible applicants are welcome to apply and al applications must be submitted before deadline.
The IAS-STS offers IAS-STS Long-Term Fellowship for its international fellows the opportunity to perform work focusing on the relationship between technology and society.
Level: Research Fellowship
Field(s): Fellowship offers the opportunity to perform work focusing on the relationship between technology and society. In this context, special attention is paid to the areas of technology policy, technology diffusion, technology assessment, the social shaping of technology, as well as technology-related analyses of gender and education issues.
Scholarship covers: Applicants for a long-term fellowship (around a nine months’ stay) at the IAS-STS have the opportunity to apply for a grant to cover their living costs up to a maximum amount of 940 Euros per month. Applicants must provide evidence that their employer or other institution cannot supply funding.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Austria
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): IAS-STS Long-Term Fellowship Programme is targeted for International Students
- The IAS-STS Long-Term Fellowship Programme is open to applicants of all academic positions and disciplines. To be eligible for membership, candidates must have completed university studies.‣ Applicants working on their dissertation or postdoctoral (habilitation) thesis are given preference.
- For doctoral theses, comments and/or references of the supervisor should be enclosed with the application.
- The IAS-STS Long-Term Fellowship Programme will not provide a formal supervision of doctoral theses. Scientists not intending to write a doctoral or postdoctoral (habilitation) thesis also have the possibility of applying for membership as a Research Fellow at the IAS-STS for research purposes.
- This applies in particular to those who have already acquired these qualifications. In this case, special emphasis will be placed on publications relevant to the subject in the appointment process.
- Young scientists who are not yet working on their doctoral theses but who are taking part in research projects relevant to the subject can also be appointed as Research Fellows of the IAS-STS.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Fellowship Programme 2018/2019 : Applications to the Fellowship Programme 2018/2019 can be submitted by December 31, 2017, via email or postal mail!
Institute for Advanced Studies on Science, Technology and Society (IAS-STS)
Attn. Günter Getzinger
8010 Graz – Austria
Further information and requirements can be found on page 2 of the application form!
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on December 31, 2017.
Application for Appointment as Research Fellow or Visiting Scholar (PDF, 138.18 kB)
Application for Appointment as Research Fellow or Visiting Scholar (MSWORD, 58.50 kB)
Grant Application (PDF, 129.76 kB)
Grant Application (MSWORD, 46.50 kB)
PDF file reader
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about IAS-STS Long-Term Fellowship