The Humanitas University is pleased to announce the availability of the European Students Humanitas University Scholarships in Italy 2018 to pursue one cycle degree course in Medicine and Surgery. The primary purpose of this scholarship is to avail support to talented and motivated students, who are not in affluent economic conditions, deserve to be supported in pursuing academic professional aspirations.
About Humanitas University :
The Humanitas University (Italian: Università Humanitas), also known as Hunimed, is an Italian private university dedicated to the medical sciences. The campus is based in the municipality of Rozzano, a part of the Metropolitan City of Milan, and is located within the Humanitas Research Hospital campus.
These scholarships are available to pursue one cycle degree course.
These scholarships are awarded in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
These scholarships will cover the following:
- Hunimed (4 scholarships worth 7.000 € per year).
- Anisn (1 scholarship worth 10.000 € per year reserved to the participants in the Natural Sciences Olympics).
Scholarship can be taken in
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum score of High School Diploma of 90/100 or equivalent for those holding a non-Italian High School Qualification.
- Admissions Test Ranking Position within the best 50.
- EU citizens and EU equated citizens are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
For Hunimed scholarships:
- Minimum score of High School Diploma of 90/100, or equivalent for those holding a non-Italian High School Qualification.
- Admission Test Raking Position within the best 50 places.
For Anisn scholarship:
- Who participated in the Natural Sciences Olympics (Olimpiadi delle scienze naturali), positioning themselves within the first 20 places in the national ranking.
- Who registers for Humanitas University admission test to access the first year of the degree course in Medicine and Surgery, obtaining a place in the ranking within the first 80 positions.
- Those candidates enrolled after being placed on the reserve list will not be considered for the scholarship.
European students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a graduate degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via email:
- Candidates must send to the e-mail address info-at-hunimed.eu the following documents:
- Motivation letter and Candidate’s Curriculum vitae (Résumé).
- Transcript of grades of the last three years of education.
- High School Diploma Final Grade.
- Two Presentation letter(s) written by teachers or relevant persons (if any).
- Tax forms and the other documents required for the ISEP income category assignation (See University Fee Regulation).
The most recent updates on application dates and deadline will be communicated son, please keep checking this siste and the link below as well