Howell & Christmas, LLC Visionary Scholarship is now open. Those who are currently enrolled at an accredited law schools are are invited to apply. The winning students will be granted up to $1,000. To apply, you must write an essay prompting the topic question below. The essay must be submitted due to 31 December 2017.
The law offices of Howell & Christmas, LLC, a 10 out of 10 Avvo rated law firm is pleased to support the future lawyers of America with the Howell & Christmas, LLC Visionary Scholarship. The award will be awarded to a high-achieving, bright student who intends to pursue a career in law.
The winning students will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in law subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, must be fulfilling the following criteria:
- Applicant must be either a current law student at an accredited law school within the United States or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend law school.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
Applicants must submit an official copy of their transcript, application and essay to c/o Gary Christmas 250 Mathis Ferry Road Suite 102 Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina 29464. Please choose one of the three questions provided for your essay. Essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- Describe why we should, or should not, protect Americans’ rights to Trial by Jury in the United States.
- Address the impact of the United States Constitution on the everyday lives of Americans.
- Address whether we should, or should not, have capital punishment in the United States.
31 December 2017