Hinrich Foundation Master-Scholarship of International Journalism at Hong Kong Baptist Univerisity, 2017
Hinrich Foundation is offering Scholarship to pursue Master of Arts in International Journalism Studies at Hong Kong Baptist University for the academic year 2017-2018. Scholarships are open for the citizens of Vietnam, Philippines, India, Cambodia and Indonesia.
The Hinrich Foundation is encouraging bright individuals with an interest in international trade to apply for our scholarship, and career development program.
Program & Location:
Master of Arts in International Journalism Studies Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong SAR
Successful candidates will begin their studies in AY 2017, and receive full financial support for tuition fee, monthly allowance, visa and round-trip airfares. Plus, you will be offered a well-designed internship for 12 months and a job upon graduation!
• Be a Vietnamese, Cambodian, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian citizen
• Have at least one undergraduate degree in business administration, journalism, communication, organisational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields.
• Have at least two years’ of work experience after graduation by the time application
• Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
Open for the citizens of Vietnam, Philippines, India, Cambodia and Indonesia
Your complete online application package must include:
• Curriculum vitae
• Cover letter
• Academic transcript and degree
• English certification
• Work recommendation letter
• A 500-word essay: “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org