High Achiever Foundation Prize for African Students in UK. University of Nottingham is inviting applications for high achiever prizes available for African students. Applicants must already hold an offer to start a full-time foundation programme at Nottingham in September 2016. Three undergraduate high achiever prizes of £2,000 towards tuition fees. Full details:
Field(s): Prizes are awarded in the areas of Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Certificate, Science Foundation Certificate, Foundation Certificate in Business and Foundation Certificate in Arts and Social Sciences.
Deadline: 21 April 2017 (12 midday UK time).
Funded By: University of Nottingham UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): High Achiever Foundation Prize is targeted for Students of Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea,
|Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for these foundation prizes.
‣ Award No: There are three undergraduate scholarships offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The high achiever prize is for the first year only.
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of undergraduate high achiever prize is £2,000 towards tuition fees.
‣ The University of Nottingham foundation courses provide an entry route to selected degrees in arts, business, engineering, science and social sciences and are an opportunity to gain the skills and knowledge needed to undertake a bachelors degree while studying at a world-class university.
Applicants can apply for this High Achiever Foundation Prize if you:
‣ are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa –are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes –already hold an offer to start a full-time foundation programme at Nottingham in September 2016. You must have gone firm on that offer by 15 April 2016.
‣ Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application in late June.
Scholarship Application Method
Guidance on completing your online application
You should check which scholarships you are eligible to apply for before completing our application form. Please also take time to read the following scholarship information.
Please also read our Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
It is important that you plan your application and complete the online scholarship form correctly before you submit it. We are not able to change your online application once you have submitted it.
- Think about the questions and how you will answer them before you submit your application; you can preview the questions you will be asked here.
- Type out your answers separately before you enter the form, think about them over a few days and then copy them into the application form.
- If you are having trouble logging into our scholarship application form, or have logged into the form and are having trouble submitting it, please see our Guidance Notes.
- You may also find our Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions helpful.
- If you have a query regarding our scholarship application form please email the scholarship team as soon as possible, to allow us sufficient time to assist you before the scholarship closing date.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 21 April 2017 (12 midday UK time).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
– See more at: http://www.scholarshipsbar.com/high-achiever-foundation-prize.html#sthash.neYSIGdt.dpuf