Herrman & Herrman P.L.L.C. 3rd Annual Innovation Scholarship Contest
The Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C. is now offering its annual contest the 3rd Annual Innovation Scholarship essay contest.The contest is open to high school juniors and seniors, and those students who are currently enrolled in 2-year or 4-year colleges or universities in the United States.To raise awareness of technology’s impact on driving, their Texas car accident lawyers are sponsoring their 3rd annual essay contest with $5,000 in prizes to help young people further their educations. The winners will receive awards of $2,500 for first place, $1,500 for second place and $1,000 for third place.
Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C. was founded in 1992 to fight for justice for people in South Texas who are dealing with serious personal injuries and losses.Herrman&Herrman, P.L.L.C.believes that getting an education is the best hope for young people to attain a rewarding career in the 21st century. They are proud to offer assistance with scholarship prizes to help further your education
- The applicant must be high school juniors and seniors
- Students who are currently enrolled in 2-year or 4-year colleges, universities and technical colleges in the United States
- Students who are 17 years or younger will need to provide parental consent to enter.
- Employees of Herrman&Herrman, P.L.L.C., their board of directors and immediate families are not eligible to enter this essay contest.
How to Apply:
To enter the contest, students should write a 600+ word essay on the following topic:
What kind of effects do you believe we will face as self-driving cars become more prominent on the roads.
Each student contestant should submit the following items:
- An essay as a Word document (doc, docx) or PDF
- A digital photo (jpg or png) of yourself
- Your full name, school, and phone number
The applicant must e-mail the required items to scholarship-at-herrmanandherrman.com.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
A scholarship will be awarded three (3) scholarship winners based on the originality and creativity of the essay.
- 1st Place – $2,500
- 2nd Place – $1,500
- 3rd Place – $1,000
The deadline for entering the 2017 essay contest is December 1, 2017, and winners will be announced on or about December 22, 2017.
Link for More Information: