Applications are invited for the Heriot-Watt University Bachelor and Master Scholarships 2017 in Malaysia. The Scholarship is designed for both Local and international students.
Heriot-Watt University Malaysia is an institution that you will learn best in a world learning environment. After studying at the university, you will be employable in a career that you wish for. There are a few fields of study that are provided as scholarships in both fee waivers of 50% or 100%.
There are just a few days far from deadline, so you should start your application as soon as possible if you are interested.
Nationality: local and international applicants
Level of study: Bachelor and Master
Scholarship award: fee waivers of 50% and 100%
Fields of study:
- Business (Administration, Finance, Enterprise, Management, Human Resources, Marketing,)
- Engineering (Chemical, Electrical and Electronic, Civil, Mechanical, Petroleum)
- Construction Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Scholarships are provided as discount on tuition fees for those outstanding students with a proof of financial hardship.
- Before your interview stage if you are selected, you need to have excellent academic results and proof of your financial hardship.
To apply: online https://hwacuk.elluciancrmrecruit.com/Admissions/Pages/Login.aspx
International Closing date: 28 July 2017