SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Hearthstone Housing Foundation Scholarship Fund in USA
The Hearthstone Housing Foundation Scholarship Fund is now open. Those who are the citizens of California, Oregon, and Washington are invited to apply. They must be currebtly enrolled in high school and college. Up to $5,000 will be given to the winning applicants.
Hearthstone Housing Foundation is pleased to announce the Hearthstone Scholarship Fund to full-time high school and college students who are from California, Oregon, and Washington.The purpose of the foundation is providing help to a low-income household or demonstrates financial need.
The foundation will give the awards range from $500 to $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be from a low-income household or demonstrate financial need
- Be 16-25 years of age
- Be a resident of a Hearthstone Housing Foundation property or be a resident in a county where a Hearthstone Housing property is located
- Requesting support for college preparation courses, fees related to the college application process or other activities that are academically enriching, or Attending a college/university, graduate school, or trade school full-time in fall 2017
- A full-time college student
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA for current high school students and college-bound freshmen, or a 2.75 GPA for current college students
- Must be available for a phone interview in May 2017
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Please click the link below to see detail instruction of application procedure.
31 March 2017.