SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications for the HEART Project Fellowship Program are currently being accepted. This program is available for students from any national who are pursuing PhD program in one of the fields listed below. Up six (6) fellowship awards will be given. No application will be accepted after October 14, 2017.
- 600€ Mobility Allowance per month (7200€ / year)
- 500€ Family Allowance per month (6000€ / year) – When applicable according to the Marie SklodowskaCurie.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in Information & Communication Technology (ICT), legal studies and international business domain.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Italy.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Degree: Master degree or equivalent providing access to PhD programs. See attachment for required degree for each position. Applicants must not have a doctoral degree.
- Language: English proficiency must be attested either through a previous English language diploma, or an internationally recognized proficiency test (at least C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages i.e. IELTS, IBT, TOEFL or Cambridge).
- Career: When starting their contract (January 2018), selected researchers should be within the first four years of their research careers. This means being both within a four-year window following their most recent graduation and not having been awarded a prior doctoral degree so far.
- Mobility: At the date of recruitment, the researcher must not have resided, or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc) in the country of the hiring institution for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date.
- Application: Complete and timely submission exclusively via the HEART online application system. Documents submitted must be in English. If supporting documents (e.g. letters of academic references and scan of degree qualification) are not in English, they must be submitted together with a certified translation in English).
HEART Project Fellowship Program is open to students of all nationalities.
Please click the link below to apply this HEART Project Fellowship Program.
October 14, 2017.