SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Health and Care Research Wales is inviting research fellowship to excellent researchers from across all sectors and scientific disciplines.
Health Research Fellowships aim to support individuals to become independent researchers and to undertake high-quality research.
Health and Care Research Wales is a national, multi-faceted, virtual organisation funded and overseen by the Welsh Government’s Research and Development Division.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue research programme.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the field of health.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the following:
- There is an indicative budget of approximately £900,000 for this call. Health and Care Research Wales expects to make around 3 or 4 awards.
Number of Scholarships: Three or four fellowships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be based at an institution or organization in Wales at the time of applying.
- Applicants must be in a position to commence activities by 1 October 2018.
- Fellowships can be undertaken on a full-time basis over 3 years (100% WTE), or part-time over 4 years (75% WTE) or 5 years (60% WTE).
- Applications must have the support of the Host Institution.
- Applicants must have a PhD, or other research-based professional doctorates in health and social care-related research (Health and Care Research Wales will also accept applications from applicants who have submitted their PhD thesis, or equivalent, to their institution for assessment. In these cases the Applicant must have been notified of a successful outcome by 29 November 2017).
- Applicants must have a named Academic Mentor.
- Applicants must have no more than 60 months of FTE post-doctoral research experience, at the time of applying.
- Applications must contain a clear training and development programme.
- Applications must be relevant to at least one of the priority policy areas listed (prevention and early intervention, management of chronic conditions, service organisation and delivery) or if applying to the ‘does co-production increase the sustainability of public services?’ theme, describe how the proposal addresses this theme.
Nationality: UK applicants can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a PhD or other research-based professional doctorate in health and social care-related research
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 29, 2017.