SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The University of Groningen is delighted to call on applicants to apply for the Talent Grant for Master Programmes in Netherlands , and applications submission must be completed before 1 March. All applicants are reminded to ensure that they have complied strictly to the eligibility criteria as stated
The University of Groningen Talent Grant is usually awarded for a maximum of 2 years for a Master’s degree programme. The amount of the partial scholarship is determined annually.Excellent candidates from non-EEA countries who have been admitted to one of the Faculty of Arts Research Master’s Programmes can be awarded a partial scholarship when they are not able to self-finance in full.
Scholarship covers: The grant values 50% of the annual tuition fee to be paid in monthly installments as a contribution in living costs. In 2017-2018 this will be €450 per month.
Field(s): Grant is awarded for following programmes: Art History and Archaeology, Classical Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Literary and Cultural Studies, American Studies, Applied Linguistics: Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Arts, Culture and Media, Clinical Linguistics (EMCL), English Literature and Culture, Euroculture, European Integration, Global Governance, International Humanitarian Action (NOHA), International Political Economy, International Relations and International Organization, International Security, Journalism, Language and Cognition, Language and Communication Technologies, Modern History and International Relations, Multiculturalism: Learning and Teaching of Spanish and Writing, Editing and Mediating.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Netherlands
Have what it takes to avail University of Groningen Talent Grant ?
- Non-EU/EEA students from Brazil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia who have been admitted to one of the Master’s programmes or the Faculty of Arts are invited to apply.
- University of Groningen – Faculty of Arts – Talent Grants will not be awarded to applicants who have already obtained a University of Groningen Master’s degree or participating in another scholarschip programme which covers tuition fee and/or living costs (e.g. Erasmus+ / EMA2 /NFP/Erik Bleumink Fund).
Scholarship Application Method
‣ This University of Groningen – Faculty of Arts- Talent Grant is part of the Orange Tulip Scholarship programme in which all Talent Grants are offered.
‣ Application is done via the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) programme published via Netherlands Educational Support Offices (Neso’s) in the country of origin.
‣ Students who would like to qualify for a Talent Grant should address the Netherlands Educational Support Offices (Neso) in their country.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due before 1 March
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.