The scholarship is available under the double or joint Degree programs, in order to support the publication of students’ theses in international journals, and to help graduate students to acquire research experience.
The aim of the scholarship is to improve the quality and standard of graduates in graduate encourage and support faculty and graduate students.
Kasetsart University is a public university in Thailand. Kasetsart University has expanded its subject areas to cover Science, Arts, Social Sciences, Humanities, Education, Engineering, and Architecture.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Double or Joint Degree Programs.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to subjects all the subjects offered by the University.
Scholarship Award: Selected students are eligible to obtain a tuition fee waiver from their study program, together with a monthly allowance at the rate specified below:
- Master’s degree students: 8,000 Baht per month, throughout their study period at Kasetsart University but not in excess of two (2) years.
- Doctoral degree students: 10,000 Baht per month, throughout their study period at Kasetsart University but not in excess of three (3) years.
Scholarship can be taken in the Thailand.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships
- Graduate lecturers must be permanent lecturers who are eligible to be thesis advisors, and must have publications in international journals during the last five (5) years which were not work written in order to complete a lecturer’s graduation.
- Lecturers who are above 58 but not over 60 years of age (as of 1 October 2017), must receive consent from their Head of Department allowing that selected lecturers can use facilities and equipment until their international students graduate. Each lecturer is eligible to apply for only one scholarship per fiscal year.
- International students who are approved to study under the double or joint degree programs and enrolled at Kasetsart University in fiscal year 2017.
Nationality: International applicants can apply for the scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Students must be approved to study under the Double or Joint Degree Programs and enrolled at Kasetsart University in fiscal Year 2017.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Students who want to apply for the scholarship must complete application form and send and submit them with pertinent documents to the Scholarship Unit by post.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 1, 2017.