Gandhi Smriti & Darshan Samiti in association with Mission Samriddhi of AAUM Trust is is delighted to invite applicants for the Gandhi Darshan and Action Fellowship Program to pursue research. Indian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.The objective of this program is to attract individuals who have a keen interest in Gandhian Ideology and willing to work in collaboration with individuals and institutions under the concept of community participation.
MyGov platform is a unique path breaking initiative which was launched on July 26, 2014, by none other than the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. It is a unique first of its kind participatory governance initiative involving the common citizen at large.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to postgraduate or doctorates to pursue research.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the following areas:
- Panchayat Empowerment
- Artisans and Rural Innovations
- Rural Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- Empowering the Underprivileged (People as well as Areas)
- Non-violence and Conflict Resolution
Scholarship Award: Fellowship of value Rs. 20,000 per month all inclusive, travel costs will be reimbursed at actuals.
Number of Scholarships: 5 Junior (Research) Fellowships are eligible.
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Eligibility: Age 24-40 years
• Post-Graduates or Doctorates, with a deep interest in the Gandhian concepts of constructive work through community participation, will be preferred
• Graduates passionate about self-development among communities with appropriate experience in the field may be considered. All candidates should be willing to visit various places of action to have intensive interactions with individuals or institutions.
Nationality: Indian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply: Application process:
- Upload your CVs with clear details in a PDF format, including descriptions of Projects (completed or ongoing) and articles to your credit, ONLY related to the program objective given above.
- Attach a 300-word Statement of Intent in a PDF format as to why you’re applying for the position.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview on Skype followed by a final interview at Delhi.
Application Deadline: The last date for submission of applications is August 6, 2017.