The Government of Cuba is inviting applications for scholarships for Pakistani students for the academic year 2017-2018. The scholarship is available for pursuing the undergraduate degree in medicine.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subject of medicine.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will covers borne tuition fees, hostel accommodation and Stipend 100 Cuban Pesos per month, whereas HEC will provide return airfare once during the entire study programme. The other living expenses, like provision of halal food may be borne by the student/guardian.
Numbers of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in the Pakistan
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarships:
- At least 70% marks in both F.Sc. /A level (Pre-Medical) & SSC/Matric (O level).
- Age between 17-21 years as on closing date of the advertisement.
- Final selection will be based on open Merit.
Nationality: Applicants of Pakistan can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- SSC Certificate with IBCC attestation OR O-Level Certificate (Science Group) with IBCC equivalence
- Sc. Certificate with IBCC attestation / A-Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) with IBCC equivalence
- One attested passport size recent photograph.
- Birth Certificate issued by NADRA only
- Father or Guardian’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of valid passport (validity more than 06 months)
- Medical Certificate issued by District Head Quarter Government Hospital and further attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) at their respective provincial head quarter offices or Islamabad.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.