SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Entries are ongoing for the The Government Of Canada Poverty Reduction Strategy Youth Contest 2017. The Contest brings young people from coast to coast to answer one question:
→ How can we reduce poverty in Canada?
Do you have a great idea or solution? Have you seen something in your community that works?
Tell us about it in a creative way!
You could be invited to showcase your entry at a national poverty reduction conference with the Minister of Families, Children and Social Development, Jean-Yves Duclos in Ottawa in September 2017.
Selected entries will be chosen from each category and for each age group on the basis of creativity, innovation and overall impact.
Each category will be divided into two age groups: ages 12-17 and ages 18-24.
You can submit your contest entry in one of three categories:
1. Visual – design a poster, infographic, photo collage or any visual art
2. Written – submit a short article, proposal, poem or essay of no more than 500 words
3. Video/Audio – create a video or audio piece no longer than two minutes
HOW TO ENTER
All entries must be submitted online:
- Complete the entry form.
- Be sure to read the full contest rules, privacy and legal information before submitting your entry.
- Please note, a signed consent and release form may be requested.
Promote your entry by tagging it with #ReducePoverty on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram!
All submissions must be received by August 21, 2017. Selected individuals will be contacted.
For More Information: