SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Google Artificial Intelligence Research Internship 2018
Google is currently inviting applications for the ongoing Google Artificial Intelligence Research Internship 2018. The Internship aims at gathering like minds to research on the Future of AI. The Internship is designed for Students pursuing a BSc, MSc or PhD in computer science or a related technical field.
What Is Google Internship About?:
Google’s Research and Machine Intelligence teams are actively pursuing the next generation of intelligent systems for application with even more Google products. To achieve this, they’re working on projects that utilize the latest techniques in Machine Learning (including Deep Learning approaches like Google Brain) and Natural Language Understanding. This is not the only scholarship opportunity offered by google. You may also check out 130K Google Scholarships for Indian Students and Developers
Level/ Field of Study:
Students currently pursuing a BSc, MSc or PhD in computer science or a related technical field.
- At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world.
- From Ad Words to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
Apply for Google Internship?
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field. Typically within 12-18 months of completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or at any stage in your PhD.
- Experience (classroom or work related) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including: C/C++, Java, MATLAB or Python.
- Contribution to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers (being listed as author) at conferences such as NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc.
- Relevant work experience, including full-time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.
- Demonstrated publication record, with four or more publications at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Ability to design and execute on a research agenda.
Deadline: Registration closes soon.
Apply Right Now:
Applicants must follow the procedures given in the link below to register for the Google Artificial Intelligence Research Internship 2018..