Students in Europe, Middle East and African Countries are invited to apply for the 2018 Google Business internship program, Only eligible persons that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program, hurry and apply now!!
Field: Google Business Internship is typically offered in the following business areas:
- GMS Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google Cloud
Value of Internship:
- As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google for Work, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
- Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
To be Taken at: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Amsterdam, Netherlands; Copenhagen, Denmark; Bratislava, Slovakia; Prague, Czech Republic; Athens, Greece; Warsaw, Poland; Johannesburg, South Africa; Kiev, Ukraine, 02000; Oslo, Norway; Brussels, Belgium; Helsinki, Finland; Vienna, Austria; Stockholm, Sweden; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Munich, Germany; Bucharest, Romania; Milan, Italy; Hamburg, Germany; Zagreb, Croatia; Paris, France; Zürich, Switzerland; Moscow, Russia; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Lagos, Nigeria; Lisbon, Portugal; Madrid, Spain; Budapest, Hungary; Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
About the Award: Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. We offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority is given to students graduating end of 2018 or in 2019 so please include your graduation date on your resume.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2017
How to Apply: Apply here
Award Provider: Google