Applications are invited for the Post Matric Scholarship Fresh & Renewal: Karnataka Directorate of Minorities from Students of Karnataka State.
Applicable State : Karnataka
Eligibility Conditions :
1. The students should have scored 50% marks and above in their previous Semester (for semester wise courses) Previous year (for year wise courses)
2. Annual income of the students’ Parents/Guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs.2 Lakh for Post-Matric Scholarship.
3. Students pursuing correspondence education and certificate courses or trainings are not eligible.
4. Students of Karnataka domicile studying in other States are also eligible to apply in Karnataka.
5. Students of other States studying in Karnataka are not eligible to apply from Karnataka.
How to Apply:
Read the following instructions carefully before filling on-line Application
1. Open Bank Account (Preferably in Nationalized Banks).
2. Go to Bank, Link your Aadhar Number with your bank account number.
3. Students have to apply only online. No other mode of Application is accepted.
Formats for Documents Under Serial Number 3 are available on our website.
Post-Matric Students need not upload their documents
Supported file types for uploading documents:- PDF, JEP, JEPG.
For better visibility use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Fresh Procedure :
Go to Website http://www.scholarships.gov.in
Click on “New User? Register” button.
Go through/Read carefully the guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal
After reading guidelines click on “Continue” button
A new page requesting to enter the personal data will be displayed. Fill student registration form.
Check Aadhar consent in check box
After entering all required details Click on the “Register” button.
Student registration ID will be displayed. (Note down the Student Registration ID number for further reference and enquiries.
Click on “Continue” button, it will take you to the Login Page.
Student have to Re-Login using Student Registration ID Number and Date of Birth in format (DD/MM/YYYY).
After Login Student will get OTP of 5 digits on Registered Mobile Number.
Confirm OTP will take you to Student’s Home Page
Click “Application Form” button and enter details mentioned below:
After entering above details click on “Save & Continue” to Switch on to next Page
Applicant is directed to see the next page for “Contact Details & Scheme Details”.
** Enter your contact details.
** Based on eligibility criteria of the student, schemes will be displayed.
** Select “POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES MINORITIES CS” for post-matric courses.
** After selecting the scheme, in the same page -an Upload Document section will be displayed – upload your documents therein (MCM Students only).
** Re-check all your entries, uploaded documents, before finally submitting the application, as there will be no provision to amend or alter it thereafter. Click on Final Submit. Take a print on Clicking print Button for reference and as an Acknowledgement.
How to Renew :
- Go to Website http://www.scholarships.gov.in
- Click on “Apply for Renewal” button.
- Students have to Login using Last year Student Registration ID Number and Date of Birth in format (DD/MM/YYYY).
- After login will take you to Student’s Home Page
- Click “Pre-Filled Information” button and Check your last year details.
- Click “Apply for Renewal’’ & enter Renewal details
- Click on Final Submit. Take a print on Clicking print Button for reference and as an Acknowledgement.
Deadline: Post Matric Scholarship Fresh 31.08.2017: Post Matric Scholarship Renewal 31.07.2017
Website : https://gokdom.kar.nic.in/
Notification : http://www.scholarships.net.in/uploads/14430-Post.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.scholarships.gov.in