Entries are now been submitted for the Goethe-Institut Literary Exchange Program for Cameroon and Nigerian Writers 2018, eligible persons are welcome to apply
Goethe-Institut in Lagos and Yaounde is collaborating with Saraba Magazine and Bakwa Magazine to offer a mentored series of exchanges and workshops on creative non-fiction. Applications are invited from eligible candidates.
About the Award:
Though Cameroon and Nigeria are neighbors and share a lot of similar cultural values, this potential has not been exploited for the collaborative knowledge and advancement of either country. Consequently, though they share a border, they know little or nothing about each other and hardly engage in literary collaborations that could benefit both countries.
To be taken at (country):
Nigeria and Cameroon
- Applications not following the rules will automatically be disqualified.
- The working language of the workshop is English.
Value of Program:
How to Apply:
The body of the e-mail should contain following:
- Your Name
- ASHORT bio not more than 200 words with relevant publishing history stating whether you are applying from Nigeria or Cameroon.
- An unpublished writing sample of not more than 700 words written in English and submitted twice in .doc format. One sample submitted with your name on it and the other without.
- Your availability to travel between 10th-16th May 2017 and other dates after being given prior notice.
Your sample of work must be included as an attachment in your mail.
To apply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email subject should read:
Award Provider: Goethe Institut