Applications are currently ongoing for the GLOBIS Scholarships for Master program in Tokyo Japan 2018. GLOBIS Scholarships is a reward to students who show significant potential to contribute to the GLOBIS community through high academic performance and good leadership skill. There are two kind of scholarship provided. Online Scholarship and On-Campus scholarship.
Where: Tokyo, Japan
Nationality: Non-Japanese citizens
Value of scholarship:
- Online scholarship: up to 50% of the tuition.
- On-Campus scholarship: Up to 25% of the tuition
- Enroll in part-time On-Campus and Online MBA program in 2018
- Have self-financial support
- Expect to successfully complete the requirements for graduation.
- Outstanding performance during admission
How to apply: Please submit an essay along with application Document to Online application system: http://www.globis.ac.jp/programs/fulltime/apply.html
- “How can you contribute to the betterment of GLOBIS University? Please state your plans.”(250 to 550 words)
- “Why is a scholarship important in order for you to achieve your goals outlined in your MBA application?”(Up to 200 words)
- Personal data
- High quality photo in JPEG file
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript of your bachelor degree
- Evidence of English ability
- Certificate of graduation
- GMAT/GRE Score Report (optional, but recommended)
- Summary and Evidence of Financial Resources
- Resident card
Deadline: 08 November 2017
Official website: http://www.globis.ac.jp/programs/parttime/scholarship_loans.html