SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Entries are been submitted for the GlaxoSmithKline Esprit Commercial Pharmaceuticals Leadership Development Programme 2018 In Africa, hurry now and apply before the stated deadline.
The Esprit Programme is GSK’s leading global talent development programme for MBA qualified individuals which nurtures a pipeline of diverse leaders, with the right capabilities and behaviours to drive GSK’s future strategic challenges. You’ll bring with you a wealth of knowledge and will recognise that there’s still plenty for you to learn and experience in order for you, to become an extraordinary leader.
Field: Pharmaceuticals Leadership Development Programme
Institution: GlaxoSmithKline Esprit
• Experience in commercial area, passionate about sales and marketing.
• Strong interest to develop career in healthcare industry.
• Track record of taking accountability in both team and individual situations.
• Ability to work in multinational environment, across cultures and in matrix environment.
• Evidence of bringing innovative thinking and an ability to act as a change agent.
• Proven accelerated development in career to date.
• Eligibility to live and work in the country for which you are applying. This will be checked during the recruitment process.
• Fluency in your native language and English, both written and spoken.
• Flexibility, adaptability and highly mobile; you must be willing to move and work in any of the countries where GSK operates.
Digital Marketing (Knowledge/ experience or User)
- You will spend 3-4 years on a fast track development programme, working your way towards a senior commercial or country Management Team role.
- Beginning in your home country, you will experience a variety of rotations which may include international experience. Through stimulating rotations, you will gain exposure to high profile and diverse roles, such as Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Project management.
- Throughout the programme you will be encourage to broaden your global business perspective, and enrich your existing commercial experience and knowledge.
- Every step of the way we’ll provide you with focused development, training and support to help you achieve your greatest potential.
- Whatever it is you’re doing, and wherever you are based, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer – all while building strong foundations for a successful career.
GSK are looking for extraordinary individuals who can apply both academic excellence and commercial intelligence in a dynamic business environment – to recognise and deliver value for GSK.
Are you interested in working in our transparent and innovative Pharmaceutical business and do the following statements resonate with you;
– You love what you do and want to work in an innovative, Inspiring, high performing environment which also improve people’s lives
– You are courageous to achieve results, excited by change, zealous about sales and marketing
– You enjoy being accountable and you are ready to fast track your progression and take the personal accountability for delivering our commitments
– GSK Values resonate with you and you want to work in an organisation where you can perform with integrity, transparency, treat people with respect and always have our patients first on your mind.
- You will be MBA qualified or on your journey towards obtaining your MBA in 2018.
- You may have a dynamic and varied career experience within a commercial setting which highlights your already accelerated career to date.
- You will have a passion for Sales or/and Marketing with a strong interest to enhance your career further within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Ideally you will have some experience with digital marketing (Knowledge/ experience or User).
- You will have demonstrated excellent communication skills and a flexible mindset to forge your career in a global matrix organisation.
- A key focus will be to further enrich your impact through leadership, innovation and decision making capabilities.
Before you Apply – It is important to remember;
- Esprit Development Programme is passionate about developing local leadership capabilities for local countries so it is vital you have eligibility to live and work in the country for which you are applying.
GSK will be open for applications from 29th August-6th October 2017.
Please note that candidates need to be available to attend a 2-day assessment centre, all travel expenses will be covered by GSK.
Application Deadline: October 6th 2017
For More Information: