The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in collaboration with the Ministry of Education Ghana and Ghanaian Scholarships Secretariat invite applications from Ghanaians with Science background for the above mentioned scholarship tenable in Germany.
- Must be a Ghanaian Citizen resident in Ghana
- Must be teaching staff of Public Tertiary Institution
- Be a first Degree holder with 2nd Class upper division or First Class
- Must hold Masters degree equivalent to B+ grade or above
- Should have a National Service certificate
- At the time of application, generally not more than six (6) years should have passed since the graduate gained the last degree
- Should not be more than 45 years
- Should be willing to learn German Language
- Should have a CV
- Should have a research proposal with time table
- Should develop research proposal with a would-be German supervisor
Applications starts June 2017 to end August 2017.