SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are been invited for the Georg Arnhold Visiting Research Professorship Program 2018/2019, only eligible persons will be considered for this program and all applications are to be made before the stated deadline.
Type: Fellowship, Research
Value of Award:
- A monthly stipend of up to 6,500 euro for a three- to six-month research stay in Braunschweig,
- Round-trip economy airfare to Germany, and
- Administrative support provided by the program coordinators.
Candidates are responsible for obtaining a passport and any visa that might be required as well as for arranging healthcare insurance for the duration of their stay in Germany.
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Braunschweig, Germany
- Distinguished scholars from the humanities, political and social sciences, education sciences or law who hold a Ph.D. and have excellent knowledge of English may apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic or professional achievement in their fields and ideally combine scholarly excellence and contact with hands-on practice and grassroots work.
- Individuals with extensive high-level international experience in government or non-governmental organizations or in international organizations may also apply.
In exceptional cases, the Georg Eckert Institute will consider applications from practitioners who do not hold a Ph.D. but who have at least five years of advanced professional experience in the area of peace education and who can demonstrate that their work and/or research projects have made an outstanding impact in the field of peace education.
Duration of Program: 3-6 months
How to Apply: The application must include:
- A cover letter (max. 2 pages)
- A description of candidate’s research project or book
- CV and sample of the candidate’s writing
- A completed application form
It is important to go through the application procedure on the Program Webpage before applying.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2017
Award Providers: Georg Eckert Institute for International Textbook Research.