General Eelectric (GE) Oil & Gas Graduate Early Career Development Program (ECDP) 2017
GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is a 12 month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
- Support Region Finance Manager with FP&A activities (QMI’s, Period end analysis).
- SSA Regional cost tracking and reporting.
- FP&A support for SPS projects in Nigeria (SNEPCO, ABO) and collation of results for SSA contracts .
- Cost tracking for wind down of SC&P manufacturing facility.
- Control/Monitor Subsea & Drilling Inventory in Nigeria (Forecast /Monitor Qclose numbers with explanation for variances).
- Attend regular QMI Calls with HQ Engineering and Manufacturing teams.
- Adhoc projects as required.
- Finance / Economic Bachelor’s Degree or similar.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in Finance.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Strong attention to detail ensuring timely followup and closure.
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills – verbal, written and listening.
- Able to take on adhoc assignments and work flexible hours as required.
- Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity.
- Good organizational and efficiency skills; Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met.
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations .
- Demonstrated leadership ability .
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business result.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
Application Deadline: Unspecified