Opportunities are available for the Future Innovators Summit 2017 in Linz, Austria. Innovators from accross the globe are invited to submit entries.
Future Innovators Summit (FIS) has established itself as a dynamic think-tank and key program within Ars Electronica Festival. Now in its fourth year, Future Innovators from different cultures and backgrounds and from different fields such as artists, designers, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, social activists and philosophers will gather in September in Linz to explore new ways of collective brainstorming and creative prototyping on the crucial questions of the future.
The Future Innovators of the Future Innovators Summit 2017 will be set the challenge of looking for the ultimate Creative Question for each theme, which will lead us to thinking of Missions for Tomorrow.
All selected applicants will be invited to Ars Electronica Festival, September 7-11, 2017 and will receive the following benefits:
- Travel & accommodation
- Full festival pass including Ars Electronica Gala ticket
- Participation in networking dinner and events
This open call is directed to innovators who have creative ideas and projects (in development, ongoing or realized) relevant to the challenging topics and questions for the Future Innovators Summit.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
his year, FIS is focusing on the following themed groups under which you can apply:
- Future Humanity
- Future Work
- Future Home
To apply for the Future Innovators Summit, we ask you to prepare the following materials:
- Short biography (max. 200-300 words) incl. photo in high resolution (min. 1 MB) and contact information
- Video (max. 3 min) in which you present your response to the questions and your motivation for taking part in the Future Innovators Summit at Ars Electronica Festival 2017- and eventually mention which of the three main topics you are interested in.
- Materials that reflect your ideas and response to the questions (artwork and project, prototype, research, system, activity, strategy etc.)
Application Deadline: July 17, 2017