Entries of proposals are currently on going for the Funded Promotion of Think Tank Work on Migration and Socio-Economic Challenges in Morocco 2017.
Type: Call for Papers, Workshop
Value of Award:
- The organizers cover accommodation and provide for travel subsidies based on participants’ country of residence.
- Berlin workshop: participants travelling from Morocco may receive a subsidy of up to € 500, participants travelling from the EU one of up to € 200.
- Rabat workshop: participants residing in Morocco are eligible for a subsidy of up to € 50, participants travelling from the EU for a subsidy of up to € 500.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed separately after each workshop.
Eligible Countries: Countries in the MENA Region and Europe
To Be Taken At (Country): Berlin, Germany and Rabat, Morocco
- The main target group are mid-level professionals from Morocco and Europe who work in the field of policy analysis and advice in think tanks, academic research institutions, or comparable organizations.
- Applicants must have a background that is relevant to the topic and should demonstrate in their application how participating would benefit their professional activities.
- The working language is English. Participation in both workshops and submission of a final paper are mandatory.
How to Apply: Applications must include:
- completed application form
- CV (max. three pages)
- letter of motivation
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. An application form is available for download below this entry. Kindly note that only complete applications in English can be considered.
Application Deadline: 10th September 2017
Award Providers: The project is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office and the Robert Bosch Stiftung.