Entries are been submitted for the Funded AFRINIC Fellowship Program in Lagos,Nigeria 2017, eligible persons are welcome to apply for this program.
AFRINIC is offering fellowships for the AFRINIC-27 meeting to be held in Lagos, Nigeria, from 27 November to 2 December 2017. The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries.
Application Deadline: 25 August 2017
The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to IP address management awareness in the AFRINIC service region. To qualify for the fellowship, you:
1) Must be a resident of an African nation
2) Don’t need to be an AFRINIC member
3) Are involved in the Internet community.
4) Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your Organisation/country within an agreed time frame.
Upon selection, AFRINIC will notify the selected fellows directly and allow them seven (7) days to accept or reject the offer. A public announcement of the fellowship awardees will be made after the acceptance by the selected candidates.
Please find hereafter the schedule for the fellowship process:
Close of applications: 25 August 2017
Notification to selected fellows: 11 September 2017
Deadline for acceptance by awarded fellow: 20 September 2017
Final announcement and publication of the fellowship list: 26 September 2017
The fellowship includes:
- Full assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue
- Hotel accommodation for the AFRINIC event from the day before the beginning to the last day of the event
For More Information: