Applications are currently been accepted for the Fully Funded Young South Africans CSIR corporate functions Bursary Programme 2018.Eligible persons are by this notice invited to apply for this program.
To realise how important and powerful science is, it helps to imagine a world without it. There would simply be no improvement. The reason that this world does not exist is because organisations like the CSIR are here. Armed with some of the best minds in the world, we work on trying to solve problems that can help all South Africans and make a significant contribution to the global wealth of knowledge. To achieve this, our scientists, engineers and technologists (SET base) are supported by equally committed employees in our various corporate functions portfolios.
The CSIR corporate functions Bursary Programme aims to build a pipeline and strengthen our capabilities in the corporate functions to ensure business excellence that will foster a conducive environment for the Research, Development and Innovation work to thrive. This bursary is open to academically qualifying young people and also aims to attract
and increase participation of women and black people. The CSIR hereby invites bursary applications from talented young people wishing to pursue their studies in the following areas:
- BAchElOR Of cOMMERcE – hUMAn RESOURcE
- MAnAGEMEnt (IndUStRIAl PSYchOlOGY)
- BAchElOR Of cOMMERcE – cOMMERcIAl
- labour law
- BAchElOR OR nAtIOnAl dIPlOMA PROjEct MAnAGEMEnt
- BAchElOR OR nAtIOnAl dIPlOMA SUPPlY chAIn MAnAGEMEnt/PROcUREMEnt
- BAchElOR OR nAtIOnAl dIPlOMA SAfEtY MAnAGEMEnt
- BAchElOR Of ScIEncE cOMPUtER ScIEncE
Type: Bursary program
To be Taken in: South Africa
Eligible country: South Africans
If you are a south african citizen who is successfully pursuing the relevant qualification at a south african university or a Grade 12 learner aiming to study for a degree in one of the courses listed above, the Csir support Bursary is for you.
- Grade 12 learners:
- Must be a south african citizen
- a minimum of a level 5 for English first language or a level 4 for English second language
- pursuing to- or already enrolled in any of the areas listed above at a public tertiary institution
• Must be a south african citizen
• Must have passed all courses for which you have registered at the university for the study period already completed your application must include:
• Grade 12 final results if you have completed Grade 12
• academic record if you are a university student
A comprehensive bursary that covers all the costs associated with university studies, such as:
• tuition fees
• living allowance
• laptop allowance
How to Apply:
To apply for a bursary:
- send your curriculum vitae (cv), academic record and a copy of your identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org should you experience any problems in submitting your application, please contact the Csir bursary office on (012) 841 2665.
Application Deadline: January 19th 2018
For More Information:
SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
NEVER MISS A SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY. JOIN OVER 50,000 Members.