Applications are available for a fully Funded University of the Philippine Exchange Fellowship 2017. The University of the Philippine is the biggest and the most famous University in the Philippine. Now, it is pleased to announce that the university is offering a short-term fellowship program to faculty and staff from different universities to provide a platform for capacity building and establishment of sustainable partnerships as well as fostering knowledge exchange on ODel.
Nationality: Both local and international
Duration and period of the fellowship: 1 months (from 01 to 30 November 2017)
Number of fellowship: 3
- Living expanse
- Local and international transportation
- Internet access
- Access to university library
- Be a staff of different universities internationally
How to apply: Interested fellow who want to apply for this program, please submit all of the following documents to the University or by e-mail.
- A proposal on research to be carries out during fellowship (8 to 10 pages)
- Letters of recommendation
Deadline: 04 August 2017