Apply now for a full scholarship for the Bucerius/WHU Master of Law and Business – Joachim Herz Program!
The top-ranked private universities Bucerius Law School and WHU – Otto Beisheim School of management have recognized the demand for lawyers and managers who have a command of both legal and economic issues. Hence, they are jointly offering the one-year Master of Law and Business – Joachim Herz Program. The course is taught entirely in English and supported by one of Germany’s largest charitable foundations – the Joachim Herz Stiftung. This Master of Law and Business effectively examines numerous aspects the law and business world and analyzes them from both a legal and a business perspective.
Bucerius Law School and WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management are recognized as leading institutions of higher education in Germany and enjoy and excellent reputation worldwide.
· Intensive one-year program, taught entirely in English
· For law and/or business graduates with some work experience
· International faculty from academia and practice
· Class size of 50 students from around the world
· 8-week internship
· Community Service Project
· Career Advising and Professional Networking
· Administrative and personal support
· One full scholarship for a student from (Eastern) Central and Eastern Europe, other need and merit-based scholarship available
How To Apply
Contact: Ms. Inga Diercks at firstname.lastname@example.org