Applicants are invited to submit their applications for the Fully Funded Pepsico Change The Game Challenge 2017 ,hurry now and apply!!
Change The Game is a 4 stage challenge open to individuals with undergraduate and post graduate backgrounds, as well as working professionals with up to 3 years’ experience, who are keen to make their mark globally.
Do you have what it takes to team up with PepsiCo and help us advance our nutrition product portfolio by 2020?
You need to focus your idea around the following scenario:
“You have been given 100,000 US dollars to start your own health and nutrition business in the food and beverages space. Which health and nutrition business will you start and why?” . Pepsico would provide the tools necessary to grow your idea and bring it to life.
The challenge is open to nationals of the following countries:
- Present your business idea to our global CEO & enjoy an international experience with PepsiCo!
- The top regional winning teams from Asia Pacific, India and the Middle east & North Africa will receive a regional job offer or internship.
- They will be eligible to go on an all-expenses paid trip to Dubai where they will compete for the finals where they could win an all-expenses paid trip to New York to present their business idea to out Chairman & CEO Indra Nooyi.
- This will be followed by a yearlong international experience OR a 2 month international internship across one of our locations in Asia Pacific, India and the Middle East & North Africa.
- Regional first runners up will receive either a local job offer or 1 week shadow experience with our local business leaders.
- Regional second runners up will receive a local shadow experience for 1 day with a PepsiCo Leader.
Application Deadline: October 6th 2017
For More Information: