The Applications are currently ongoing for the NUS Graduate Scholarship in Singapore. The Scholarship is awarded to outstanding candidates with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research. This is a golden opportunity that you should give it a try!
Nationality: International Students
Institution: National University of Singapore
Scholarship Benefit: monthly stipend, full tuition fee, and other allowances
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include computer allowance, book allowance, conference allowance
Duration: up to 4 years – Degree: PhD
- This scholarship is open for everyone.
- You have a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- You are graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- You need English Language Proficiency score.
- Selected applicants should automatically apply for apply for deferment of serving of the bond. The official memo documenting the approval of deferment of bond service should be submitted to NGS at least one month before matriculation into NGS’ PhD.