Applications are now available for the Fully Funded Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019. hurry and apply now
Type: Full PhD scholarship.
Accepted Subject Areas: Courses offered at the university
To be taken at (country): Singapore
Value of Award: The NPGS award terms are:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,000
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidised campus accommodation
Who is qualified to apply?
- There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- You must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level. If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
Eligible Countries: There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but, all things being equal preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
How to Apply: Please apply at this link
Application Deadline: 30th November 2017.
Sponsor: Nanyang Technological University.