Guanghua School of Management Peking University is delighted to invite applications for a Fully Funded MBA Scholarships in China. The Scholarship is designed for both international and Local Students pursuing their MBA degree at the Guanghua School of Management Peking University
Guanghua School of Management Peking University one of university in China that are known for Excellence in impacting Business Skills. The Scholarship is one of the corporate social responsibilty of the University. Check for Eligibility Requirements and Apply immediately..
Nationality: International and local Students
Institution: Guanghua School of Management Peking University
- Guanghua Excellence Scholarship: up to 188,000 RMB tuition waivers
- Beijing Municipal Government Scholarship: 10,000-20,000 RMB waivers
- Need-Based Scholarship: 30,000-100,000 RMB waiver
- Chinese Government Scholarship: 60,000-188,000 RMB waiver + free on-campus accommodation + monthly allowance
- Online application will be notified later.
- Need-based scholarships are invited you to apply for the scholarship if you are in financial need, female, a member of a minority group, and a citizen of a developing or underdeveloped country.
You are welcomed to apply if you are holding at least bachelor’s degree, having relevant working experience, having competitive GMAT or GRE scores, and not holding Chinese citizenship.
- Completed Peking Guanghua MBA application form
- Resume/CV (no more than 2 pages)
- University degree and certificate
- University transcript
- Two recommendation letters submitted by reference
- Scanned bank statement showing a balance of at least USD $50,000 (or in other currency equivalent to that amount) OR statement of corporate sponsor (if applicable)
- Scanned passport page with personal information
- Official GMAT or GRE score report
To apply: online
Closing date: Varies