Applications are currently been accepted for the Fully Funded Matsumae Foundation International Research Fellowship Program in Japan 2019, eligible persons are welcome to apply
To be Taken in :Japan
Applicants of non-Japanese nationality who meet all of the following eligibility requirements are invited to submit the required application documents.
Applicants must obtain a Letter of Invitation from host institutions in Japan.
Applicants must hold a PH.D. (Doctorate) degree, or be recognized by MIF as possessing equivalent academic qualifications.
Applicants must be at the age of 49 years old or younger at the time when documents are submitted.
Applicants must have sufficient abilities in the English or Japanese languages.
Applicants should not have past or current experiences of staying in Japan. (Except for short-term stay. E.g. sightseeing, conferences)
Applicants should be in employment in their home countries, and must return to their countries upon completion of their MIF fellowship tenure.
Applicants must be of sound health.
- Fields of research such as natural science, engineering and medicine are considered with first priorities.
- Applicants indicate the period of Fellowship with the length of stay needed for the Research Project (Application Document #2) between 3 to 6 months, and commencing month and ending month between April 2019 and March 2020. (e.g. 5 months from June 2019 to October 2019)
- MIF plans to invite about 20 researchers/scholars.
- Applicants should obtain the current issue of the Fellowship Announcement from MIF. Or download the announcement from the MIF’s website and print out the Application Form in PDF-format or MS Word file.
- MIF cannot entertain requests for waivers of the eligibility requirements and other conditions, listed in the Fellowship Announcement, and will not accommodate such requests.
- Application must be submitted from the applicant’s home country. MIF accepts those submitted by post. Those applications submitted electronically or via facsimile will be unacceptable.
- Application must be received by MIF by 17:00 on August 31, 2018 (Japan Standard Time). Application will not be accepted in any reason after the deadline date.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2018 (Japan Standard Time)
For More Information: