Firstrust Bank Samuel A. Green Scholarship-USA 2018
The Firstrust Bank is delighted announce its annual scholarship the First trust bank Samuel A. Green Scholarship 2018 for high school graduating seniors of public, private, parochial and charter schoolS in USA.
Firstrust’s scholarship fund was named in loving memory of the founder, Samuel A. Green. The purpose of this scholarship competition is to empower students to utilize their ingenuity and education to advance their communities.
The 34 scholarship recipients will be selected for the Samuel A. Green Scholarship. The first grand prize winner will receive $10,000, two $5,000 scholarship and thirty $1,000 scholarship awarded by Firstrust Bank.
In 1934, at the height of the Great Depression, my grandfather Samuel A. Green founded First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Philadelphia in South Philadelphia. It became Firstrust Bank in 1987.
What You Need To Know About This Scholarship
Who is Eligible to Apply For The First trust Samuel A Green Scholarships in USA :
- High school graduating seniors from public, private, parochial and charter schools within our market area who plan to attend a four-year accredited college or university are eligible. Home-schooled students are eligible by providing documentation of high school equivalency and college eligibility as an incoming freshman in the fall semester of 2018.
- Applicants already attending college or who are 30 years old as of MARCH 23, 2018, will not be considered. Applications from previous years will not be considered.
- Winners are required to submit proof of matriculation during the fall semester of 2017 at an accredited college or university to receive scholarship funds, no later than December 2017.
- The Samuel A. Green Scholarship is available only to legal United States residents within Firstrust’s market area, except employees, officers and directors of Firstrust, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and their family members (defined as spouses, children, parents, siblings, and in-laws) and those living in their households. This exclusion also applies to all persons who may become employees of Firstrust after submitting their applications.
How do I apply?
To apply for the 2018 scholarship, please visit https://www.firstrustscholarship.com/
If you are unable to apply online, please contact Lizzie Horstmann at 610-238-5045 for information on how to mail in your application
Applicants must write an essay on the following questions, the essay should not exceed a total of 250 words, and must address the following three questions:
- How my college education will help me cultivate prosperity in my neighborhood/community.
- The essay must be no longer than 250 words, typewritten in a 12-point font with 1-inch margins, and it must be the student’s own work.
Submit proof of matriculation during the fall semester of 2017 at an accredited college or university.
WE RECOMMEND THIS:
- Rove Pest Control Scholarship for the U.S. College Students
- Nicholas Wooldridge Annual Scholarship Essay Competition 2018
- North Carolina Sea Grant Graduate Research Fellowship 2017
- University of Warwick WMG Excellence Masters Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019
- Hamilton, Hull & Byrd Giving Back Scholarship Program
- School of Life Sciences Excellence International Scholarships 2018 – University of Warwick
- Nitro College Scholarship Program
- University of Kent International Masters scholarships 2018-UK
- Piet Rietveld Scholarship for Developing Countries 2018 – Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam
- 70 Iberdrola International Master’s Scholarship in Spain, 2018/19
Send your essay with your completed application to:
Firstrust SAG Scholarship Program,
15 East Ridge Pike, 4th Floor,
Conshohocken, PA 19428.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
To commemorate more than 80 years of unparalleled service and dedication to their customers and the community, they will award up to $50,000 in academic scholarships as follows:
- 1st prize – $10,000
- 2nd prize – $5,000
- 3rd prize – $5,000
- 4th prize – 30 additional students will receive a $1,000 award.
- Each winner is eligible for only one award.
The deadline for the 2018 Samuel A. Green scholarship is MARCH 23, 2018.
Link for More Information: