SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Entries are currently been submitted for the Fully Funded Bank of America/Vital Voices Women Entrepreneurs Program 2018, women from all over the world are by this notice invited to hurry and apply for theis program.
The program is a partnership between Vital Voices, a leading NGO in women’s leadership and development and Bank of America, based on a shared belief in the need to invest in women who are creating economic and social progress around the world.
Type: Entrepreneurship Program
Value of Award: All travel, meals and accommodation costs for mentees participating in this program are covered in full by the Global Ambassadors Program
- One week in-person training program in New York City including:
- Strategic Planning for Business Growth
- Human Resource Management
- Communications workshops including Branding & Marketing, Social Media and Public Speaking
- Financial Management and Access to Capital
- A 1:1 mentoring relationship with an established woman executive. Previous mentors include: Susan Chambers, Executive Vice President, Global People Division Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.; Deborah Dugan, Chief Executive Officer, RED and Donna Langley, Chairman, Universal Pictures.
- Inclusion in the Vital Voices network of more than 15,000 women from 181 countries and territories around the world.
- Opportunity for cross-cultural exchange with women from around the globe.
- Participation in a half-day Global Forum, a thought leadership event and networking opportunity to engage with invited guests including business and community leaders.
- Opportunities for your business/organization to be profiled via digital channels, social media and in earned media coverage.
- On-going support and mentorship, specific to your needs, through the Global Ambassadors Program for 1+ year
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): New York, USA
- A woman entrepreneur who owns a majority stake in a qualifying business, is the key decision maker in the business and manages it on a day-to-day basis
- A minimum of 10-20 years of experience in a professional setting.
- The applicant must have worked in her existing organization / enterprise for at least 5-7 years
- Proficient in English
- Demonstrate a commitment to the core principles of the “Vital Voices’ Leadership Model” – Innovative, collaborative, and driven by a clear sense of mission; engaged in their communities and are committed to advancing the status of women and girls.
- Demonstrate high-potential for leadership and a desire to take on leadership roles both within and outside their companies
How to Apply: Applicants are required to:
- Complete and submit this online Application Questionnaire
- Submit a two-minute video (described in the last section of this application)
This online application process may take up to 1 hour to complete. Applications should be submitted by Friday 12th January 2018. Any incomplete applications, or any applications received after Friday 12th January 2018 will not be considered. Applications submitted without the 2 minute video will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 12th January 2018