The Algerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is offering 8 Algerian Government Scholarships 2017 to South African students to study at universities in Algeria. The language of instruction is French and one year of language training is included in the scholarship.
- South African citizens in good health with a strong academic record;
- A National Senior Certificate with Bachelor’s pass and a minimum of 60% average (excluding Life Orientation);
- 25 years old or younger;
- Available to study in Algeria from September 2017;
- Must have university entrance on NSC certificate and meet the minimum requirements to gain entry into a similar course at a South African university;
- Intend to return to South Africa at the end of your studies.
Fields of Study
- Technical sciences
- Science of matter
- Mathematics and computer sciences
- The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation subsidy and a basic living allowance. Successful applicants will be expected to cover the cost of travel to Algeria and any additional living expenses.
Submit the following documents to InternationalScholarships@dhet.gov.za by 18 July 2017
Completed application form
Copy of Matric certificate
Copy of passport
For queries contact the Algerian Embassy on email: email@example.com or phone 012 342 5077
Application Deadline: 18th July 2017
For More Information: