Applications are currently been submitted for the Full-Term Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies in Singapore, 2018, applicants, whom have submitted their applications are advised to ensure that they have complied with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification from this program.
The Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) is the only multi-industry scholarship in partnership with the Singapore Government.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate degree at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Full tuition fees and other approved academic charges
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Hostel allowance
- Overseas exchange sponsorship (if requirements are met)
Scholarship can be taken in
- Singapore Citizen
- Good GCE ‘A’ Level results (at least 10 academic units), International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma
- Seeking admission or have been accepted for admission to the following institutions across all disciplines (excluding Dentistry / Medicine and other healthcare-related disciplines): Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Good co-curricular activities record and leadership achievements
- Passion for contributing to Singapore’s strategic sectors
Students from Singapore can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Applications submission for this program have passed but we encourage that you kekep checking for recent updates in this regard