SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
During the first 4-5 days in Berlin, participants are provided with an introduction to Germany and its higher education system through presentations, meetings with experts, campus visits and touring the city. During the second part of the program, participants are divided into small sub-groups and travel to other German cities.
In addition to being a prestigious academic exchange program, the Fulbright Program is designed to expand and strengthen relationships between the people of the United States and citizens of other nations and to promote international understanding and cooperation. To support this mission, Fulbright Scholars will be asked to give public talks, mentor students, and otherwise engage with the host community, in addition to their primary research or teaching activities.
Applicants must meet the following qualification:
- Full-time administrators affiliated with a U.S. university, college, community college or nonprofit international education exchange organization
Applicants should have significant involvement with one of the following areas:
- International exchanges: student or faculty exchanges, foreign student admissions and advising, study abroad programs and international education exchange services. Administrators who have substantial responsibility for enhancing the international dimension of their institutions and for international program development are also encouraged to apply.
- Career services
- Alumni affairs
- Development and fundraising
Preference is given to applicants:
- With at least three years of administrative experience and supervisory responsibility and who have been at their current institutions for at least one year;
- Without extended professional visits to Germany in the past 10 years
Dual U.S.-German citizens are not eligible for the Fulbright Program with Germany.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate that these criteria have been met (in CV and/or project statement) in order to be considered eligible.
Where: Berlin and other cities in Germany
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Level: Seminar (Open to higher education administrators)
Send you Applications to the Mail below