Embassy of United States is inviting applications for Fulbright Foreign scholarship programme for 2017-18 academic year. The scholarship is available to pursue Master degree in USA.
The aim of the scholarship is to strengthen the bond of Iraq and USA.
The Embassy of the United States of America in Baghdad is the diplomatic mission of United States of America in the Republic of Iraq. It is the largest and most expensive embassy in the world. Its aim is to promote mutual understanding between Iraqis and Americans. The Cultural Affairs section arranges a variety of U.S.-government sponsored exchange programs that link Iraqis and Americans.
Course Level: The scholarship is available for pursuing Master degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in all disciplines and academic fields of study are available under this program, with the exception of medicine and other clinical studies.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will provide funding for tuition, round-trip international travel, living stipends, and health insurance.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Be Iraqi citizens who are resident in Iraq and demonstrate a clear commitment to return to Iraq at the conclusion of their program.
- Hold a B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited institution of higher education at the time of application.
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience after graduation.
- Be proficient in English with the ability to score 80 or more on the internet-based TOEFL exam or 550 or more on the paper-based TOEFL. Note: TOEFL score is not required at the time of application. Candidates who are selected after application review will be required to take ITP TOEFL as part of the selection process. Candidates who are selected after interviews will be required to take TOEFL and GRE to gain admission to a U.S. university. Test fees will be covered by the program.
- Write their research objective and personal statement themselves, without copying from the Internet or any other source. Such copying is considered plagiarism and will result in applicant’s immediate disqualification.
Nationality: Iraqi students can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold a B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited institution of higher education at the time of application.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English with the ability to score 80 or more on the internet-based TOEFL exam or 550 or more on the paper-based TOEFL.gc df
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by online mode.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 1, 2017.