Applications are currently ongoing for the Fujitsu Scholarship for postgraduate in Japan.This is a scholarship is designed to provide funding for postgraduate education and cross-cultural management training. The Scholarship is sponsored by Fujitsu-JAIMS Foundation and the duration is three and a half months. Through this program, participants will enhance their global management knowledge and skills, and build the confidence necessary for success in global business situations.
Nationality: International Students and Cambodia is one of the eligible countries.
Scholarship award: tuition fee, living expenses, airfare, housing arrangement, and visa arrangement
- You have a bachelor’s degree or a degree equivalent to a four-year standard baccalaureate degree.
- You have at least three years of full-time working experiences after receiving a degree.
- You should meet the English Proficiency score. TOEFL score of 577/233/90 (paper/computer/Internet), TOEIC score of 750, or IELTS (Academic) overall band test result of 6.5
- You need to be citizens from countries listed in the official website; Cambodia is included.
What do you need to submit?
- Fujitsu Scholarship Application Form
- Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge Program Application Form
- A photocopy of TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS (Academic) score report
- Official Academic Transcript or Graduate Certificate in English
To apply: online
Closing date: August 10, 2017 (Japanese Time)