SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The French Community of Belgium is offering up to 3 scholarships for Japanese students. Scholarships are available to pursue advanced Master Program, PhD Program a Belgian university in the academic year 2017-2018.
The scholarships cover all fields of study available at Belgian universities.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Advanced Master Program, PhD Program.
Study Subject: The scholarships cover all fields of study available at Belgian universities.
Scholarship Award: Earned scholarship monthly charge 944.4 euros.
Number of Scholarships: 3 scholarships of a term of one year will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in the Belgium
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Japanese nationals, healthy people
- Those aged below 35 years old (as of April 1, 2017)
- Those who wish to study in senior MSc and doctoral courses and those who have a master’s degree (As of April 1, 2017). Excluding doctoral degree holders.
Nationality: Japanese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The candidates are required:
- To submit the application form specified by the French community to the Embassy of Belgium in Tokyo, and
- To submit the Japanese application form to JASSO (Japan Student Services Organization)
Application Deadline: The deadline for submission of the applications is March 23, 2017. The examination will take place on March 30, 2017.